7 pm on a spring evening

And sat in my she shed on a warm spring evening having a Gin and cranberry juice. It’s still warm enough to be sat here in a dress. Mr G is sat here too after a nice evening shopping for garden plants in BnQ. This is the best but if the day.View attachment 106322View attachment 106323View attachment 106324View attachment 106325
It looks beautiful in there and outside too! Have a wonderful evening. I will think about you when I'm settling down later - lol it's blowing a hooley up here tonight but we do have the sun at least. I'll be having a lager and chilling soon hopefully. Just haying up and picking feet out then that's us done.

Oh I wish it was raining here! Another chilly evening with clear skies and more dry weather due for the next two weeks.... We are going to be living in a desert!

• Sad
Reactions: Huggy
Oh it would be so nice to sit down and relax. Sadly ive just done a solid 15 hour day.
Very warm here. Just been down to get the sheep and lambs in for the night and no coat required. Actually sweating. Wore my shorts to work. Bound to rain now ive got the shorts out. Ive been told we are not expecting rain till the end of the month.
Had to put the fly rugs on the boys tonight as they are being eaten alive with midges.

It’s pouring here and I’m sat worrying about horse being out. But it is the first rain this month so can’t complain.
Oh send some our way! 9 acres and we're running out of grass.
And sat in my she shed on a warm spring evening having a Gin and cranberry juice. It’s still warm enough to be sat here in a dress. Mr G is sat here too after a nice evening shopping for garden plants in BnQ. This is the best but if the day.View attachment 106322View attachment 106323View attachment 106324View attachment 106325
I need a she shed - I was hiding in the utility room yesterday evening, from two boisterous grandsons, reduced to swinging wine out the bottle. That looks so "zen". Got to get me one of those.

It’s amazing how dry it’s been. It’s still raining now but forecast is back to dry for the foreseeable. Cold at night but lovely sunny days so a mixture of cosy rugs and naked for the horses.

newrider.com