7 Day Mud-Away (net-text)

well now, I got a bottle free with a muddy marvel starter pack I ordered off t'internet.

We sprayed it on their legs, manes and tails. I'm not sure if it lasts 7 days, because we were washing the horses' legs each night we thought "ah better spray some more on" The mud does SEEM to come off easier when you hose or brush their legs. It's also pretty reasonably priced, I'm going to buy some more.

It's marvellous stuff. I used it loads last winter on legs, manes and bellies and no mud fever which was excellent - the mud just never got to the skin and was always really easy to get off without pulling out hair with it. Highly recommended :)

Brilliant stuff,stops the mud getting on the skin,stays on the top of the hair and either slides off when wet,or just flicks off when dry.

I used it all winter one year on two ponies living out 24/7,and not a sniff of a scab between them:)

I think it is really good. But if you get too carried away it looks rather greasy especially on a bay horse. Make sure the nozzle is turned to spray not stream and shake and spray from a distance. It seems to make brushing the mud off really easy. It is handy around the lower leg if you want to put any sort of boots on.

I love the stuff, you have to use it in moderation but makes manes and tails really shiny.

I think it's expensive though, I'm searching for the bigger size so I can refill my spray bottle. If anyone finds it cheap, please give me a shout!

I wouldn't be suprised if baby oil, maybe watered down, was just the same too.

Yeah, I use baby oil on the legs - works a treat! and its sooo cheap - about 27p for a good bottle from homebargains - like to see 7day mudaway for that price!.....I dont tend to use babyoil often on mane/tail though....just use conditioner for that!

newrider.com