4 days til I move my boy!

Laura+Phantom

Jan 25, 2004
On wednesday i'll be driving my hunkachunk Phantom from Cornwall to here :bounce:

Got the self drive lorry booked for 2 days (with horsey CCTV, posh!) and the yard all sorted, i'm not moving him to the yard I originally said because we're a bit light on money so I compromised with my OH and said i'll move him somewhere cheaper, of course this still took me days to decide about, but i'm very happy with the place i've picked. It's a small private yard 20 mins away, no school but gorgeous indoor stables, brilliant hacking, and only 4 liveries!

I can't wait! Seems like a lovely friendly yard plus hacking buddies make life sooo much easier with Phantom!

Thank you! Don't think many people on here actually have a clue who I am so piccies might be worthless lol. Looking forward to it and hoping it's not going to be too stressful (also I hope he blimmin' loads! :unsure:).

i hope the move goes well and he settles in quickly. I know how you feel, i moved my horse to a new yard 2 weeks ago and she settled in really quickly and was the best thing i did! I feel like i have been there a lot longer! Good luck with it and hope you are both happy at your new yard :)

Thanks :) it's a big upheaval for him, leaving my 2 shetlands and moving 240 miles! But I think he'll love it, he's probably bored to tears out at grass doing nothing.

newrider.com