2nd lesson Fantastic!!

maxigirl

Jul 25, 2009
Huddersfield
well ive been for my second lesson this morning, and it was brilliant why oh why have i waited so flaming long to get back in the saddle you silly silly woman:rolleyes:
i wish i could ride everyday but thats not practical at the minute.

We worked on rsing trot this morning I know it's basic stuff but after 25 years was slightly daunted by the thought of doing anything other than a gentle stroll, but hey ho it was like riding a bike just all came flooding back and was away and loving every minute,

next tuesday cant come soon enough 7 sleeps and counting:D

its amazing what you remeber from years ago isnt it?
I returned to riding after 20 yrs and cant think why i left it so long...
will you ride on a weeky basis or more?
Hope your not too sore tomorrow, i was practically paralysed the next day, and for about 2 weeks, thought Id ruptured something:eek: Now i love the feeling of sore muscles, means you have been working;)
Looking forward to hearing more:)

its amazing what you remeber from years ago isnt it?
I returned to riding after 20 yrs and cant think why i left it so long...
will you ride on a weeky basis or more?
Hope your not too sore tomorrow, i was practically paralysed the next day, and for about 2 weeks, thought Id ruptured something:eek: Now i love the feeling of sore muscles, means you have been working;)
Looking forward to hearing more:)

I'm going to ride weekly as the RS is 25 mins away and i have to get through the town center bit of a nightmre but def worth it...

my bottom was a little tender last week;) and my knees also will see what im like tomorrow after i've been moving in the saddle:)

Yes Tj came too he enjoyed himself and we rode in the larger ring as pony camp where using the smaller one, he said the best bit was trotting and leading his horse (Rosie) back to the stables:rolleyes:

he then said to me i'd like my own horse mum! what a turn around i think it helped the RI this week was a man and really good, he gave Tj loads of praise and encouragment and there were two young boys about 10yrs grooming horses in the camp!

well i dont ache too bad this morning only my cheeks:eek: (not from grinning)wish i was going today, will have to start doing the lottery me thinks;)

our RI said we had got good balance and said i was doing well i think it helps when you a positive lesson dont you!

Last edited:
Yes Tj came too he enjoyed himself and we rode in the larger ring as pony camp where using the smaller one, he said the best bit was trotting and leading his horse (Rosie) back to the stables:rolleyes:

he then said to me i'd like my own horse mum! what a turn around i think it helped the RI this week was a man and really good, he gave Tj loads of praise and encouragment and there were two young boys about 10yrs grooming horses in the camp!

well i dont ache too bad this morning only my cheeks:eek: (not from grinning)wish i was going today, will have to start doing the lottery me thinks;)

our RI said we had got good balance and said i was doing well i think it helps when you a positive lesson dont you!

great news about TJ having fun too - he can be your ally when bribing the rest of the family members to get a horse!;):D

sounds like you had a brilliant lesson, and it can do your confidence the world of good when you come out of a lesson feeling on top of the world! so Yay you!:D:D

newrider.com