2015..... Tracking Miles (or hours in the saddle) add your photos aswell

Native Lover

Native Pony Fan
Jul 13, 2009
Lincolnshire,wheres the hills?
stores.shop.ebay.co.uk
Pinched this from another forum :D

For all of you that hack/pleasure ride/endurance lets keep track of how many miles or hours we do in the saddle for the whole year. I know the weather is pretty crap at the minute for most of us but I think we could keep some sort of individual record of miles and adventures we have while out hacking .

Add photos of your hack/area....
I will start of with a photo from Last year but will be logging my miles/hours here this year once I start riding again

10492311_716089605127644_6633041058758362457_n.jpg

Oo I shall join in as soon as I start riding again :D You know I may actually re-join the quarter horse assc this year as they offer mileage awards, might as well get something for our efforts :D

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
Reactions: Native Lover
Native lover-- How about we have 2 divisions
In hand and under saddle???

You have graciously offered to sponsor some year end rosettes amd Jessey offered a plaque
Since a year is a really long time and we all need incentive in this lousy weather.

How about if I Sponsor small certificates in a breakdown of hours maybe 5-10 to start then 20 or 25
then 50 then maybe 100 etc.
I made these for Andi's third birthday and one was on each stall where I had her for training.
I have lots of horsey rubber stamps and it would be fun to do.
And fun to have a little something along the way to keep the incentive!
Here is one of her scrapbooking pages from her birthday party. 0107150901.jpg

Here is a more close up view of one of the invites
0107150901a.jpg

Reactions: Native Lover
Well I would join but I fear my mileage won't be very good compared to some of you. So far this year I've managed two small hacks both only about 4 miles, hardly worth bothering really I know but time and weather have so far been against us.

Native lover-- How about we have 2 divisions
In hand and under saddle???

You have graciously offered to sponsor some year end rosettes amd Jessey offered a plaque
Since a year is a really long time and we all need incentive in this lousy weather.

How about if I Sponsor small certificates in a breakdown of hours maybe 5-10 to start then 20 or 25
then 50 then maybe 100 etc.
I made these for Andi's third birthday and one was on each stall where I had her for training.
I have lots of horsey rubber stamps and it would be fun to do.
And fun to have a little something along the way to keep the incentive!
Here is one of her scrapbooking pages from her birthday party. View attachment 75022

Here is a more close up view of one of the invites
View attachment 75023

Yes that would be great if you can do it.... The idea of splitting the certificates up into smaller achievements is a wonderful idea :D Make it a New Rider Hacking Certificate???

newrider.com