2010 World Equestrian Games Vendor Info.

Hello to all,

My name is Crystal Bennett and I am new to this board. Currently I am the Marketing Coordinator for the 2010 World Equestrian Games. I was just trying to find some new and creative ways to connect with the horse world, and horse people. If you all have any questions about the upcoming 2010 Games coming to Lexington, KY just let me know and I will try to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

****Vendor Info*****
If you would like to be a vendor atthe 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games please send a copy of your company's brochure, principle contact person, email and mailing address to:

2010 World Games Foundation Inc.
c/o Crystal Bennett
2010 World Games Way
Lexington, KY 40511-2010 USA

Please DO NOT forget to include your email address. Early registration for the Vendor program will start shortly. Make sure you send in your info on time. The expected attendance for this 16 day event is estimated at 500-600 thousand spectators.

Thanks, I hope that everyone will check out the site and hopefully I will see you in 2010!

By the way: If you all would like to keep updated on the latest information you can register for our newsletter just go to www.feigames2010.org and click on the register for newsletter button.

newrider.com