1st show for like EVER!

Lucy_Angel

Feb 27, 2008
Sunny Bedfordshire
Hi guys,

I plan to take Angel to r first show tomorrow in AGES!!!! Can anyone tell me if I am missing anything, as I know tomorrow I will be in such a panic!

Saddle
Bridle
Grooming kit
Fly spray
Sweat rug
Hat
Gloves
Boots
BP
Horse!!!!
Dually
Normal head colar!!

Even better... anyone want to come and help me!!!!!! PlEaSe!!!!

So so nervous. I promise to upload pics!

Don't even know what classes to do yet, just see what happens when we get there she might be a madam!

Cookies for reading :p

cookies for me
and milk if i come?!
id love to but im too far away and at a show tomorow :p on my yard
wooo
no travelling haha.
make sure you have yourself and your horse

id take passport too and first aid kit
xx

Thanks guys - wish u could come!

Oh passport and first aid kit good idea!

I forgot haynet and feed for bribery to load on the way home! Good luck at ** show Laura!

Thanks guys - wish u could come!

Oh passport and first aid kit good idea!

I forgot haynet and feed for bribery to load on the way home! Good luck at ** show Laura!

thanks
but im not participating this time! hahaha..
just picture takerer :p

good luck and make sure you get pics! or i wil not be a happy nr!
:D
X

water/bucket
money
your show kit.
lunge rein, if shes full of it give her spin to get the freshness out.

Oh thanks Jaydevon I am sooooo forgetful! Money of course! Water already on box knew i would forget that in the morning!
Lunge rein will def be required too!

Vodka...mouthfull on arrival and another mouthfull ever hour, extra 2 mouth fulls before the class starts :p

Serious note... plently of water, suncream and waterproofs (better prepared either way) extra bailer twine, nibbles for yourself (dont go in a class empty stopmach'd, can be hugely off putting :p) ermm.... maybe a book and a chair to relax if your waiting around for classes... might think of something else later :D

Vodka...mouthfull on arrival and another mouthfull ever hour, extra 2 mouth fulls before the class starts :p

Serious note... plently of water, suncream and waterproofs (better prepared either way) extra bailer twine, nibbles for yourself (dont go in a class empty stopmach'd, can be hugely off putting :p) ermm.... maybe a book and a chair to relax if your waiting around for classes... might think of something else later :D
Ohhh Vodka ood idea!

Thanks for all the extra bits!

does she kick??? red ribbon if so.

i wouldnt go over loaded, if its only local, i stick to the essentials, horse, fag and wine.... gets me through every event!

newrider.com