“Dramatic but not naughty” 😂

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
That was how Robin was described today. After hand grazing in his field and a lamb pinged the fence. He leapt in the air grunting, landed, took a stride and went to pee off. Hit the end of the headcollor/leadrope so he slammed breaks on, spun back to face me and apologised!! I rolled my eyes at him, he stuck his head down and carried on eating 😍

Reactions: Jessey and Lollykay
What a good boy! I still recall the near carnage that was hand walking Jim on box rest, unless he felt very bad it was risking life and limb - 2 days post colic surgery and the hospital learned that the hard way and had to rethink how and where they did things with him and they were pros used to dealing with box rest. I hope you told him what a star he was :)

Reactions: Lollykay
Yep he was told he was great! I had time to think “I can’t let go. Even if I am dragged the length of the field I simply CANT let go!”. He can be a complete muppet but he actually has very good manners. He was def apologising which is very sweet. That has been the first moment after 6 weeks box rest. The worst he has done is the “do I reeaaaalllyyy have to stop eating?”

Reactions: Lollykay
really good boy. Rose demolished a stable door as a protest about box rest, so in the end we made a tiny paddock for her as every time you went near her you risked being flattened.

newrider.com