Wish me luck please AGAIN

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Well having had 4 vet bills (2 routine) in the space of a few weeks I've realised that now I'm living alone and have more going out I also need more coming in!!

Anyway I've got an interview tonight for a part time job that's local, hours are perfect and the job is one which I can do without much thought.

Fingers crossed please I get it :)

He said he will ring me Monday!

If not I would love to do pet sitting on the side, currently looking after two cats whilst their owner is away and also my land ladies cat as she is also away. Really enjoy caring for other people's animals :)

Will bear you in mind @Ale as long as you don't mind travelling a bit - 2 cats, 1 old yorkie, 2 retirees & 1 young son (well daughter actually) of a gun connemara to ride in the south of france.......:p

Thanks everyone, but haven't had a call so it obviously wasn't meant to be. Never mind onwards and upwards!

Will bear you in mind @Ale as long as you don't mind travelling a bit - 2 cats, 1 old yorkie, 2 retirees & 1 young son (well daughter actually) of a gun connemara to ride in the south of france.......:p

It might be a little too far for my bicycle :p

Good luck, Ale!
You must have a better aptitude for an Aldi job than me. I didn't even get through the internet based selection procedure, in fact made me feel a real fool! Good on you

Reactions: MrA
Good Luck :D
images

Reactions: MrA and Trewsers
Good luck, Ale!
You must have a better aptitude for an Aldi job than me. I didn't even get through the internet based selection procedure, in fact made me feel a real fool! Good on you

The questions were very peculiar and long winded. I think by the end I was very confused. I hope the interview isn't more of the same questions!

newrider.com