Which would be suitable and what to expect?

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
This morning as I put Chloe's fly rug on it really struck me how furry she is compared to Storm. Of course that's due to the Cushings and tho it doesn't worry her unduly on days like this I think I owe it to her to help her all I can. And that means clipping her. I don't have any and was wondering how much I should expect to pay for some that are just average? I don't expect I'll use them more than twice a year but didn't want something that is too fancy. When we do her legs we tend to trim off the feather by hand and then use OH's beard trimmer.
Have to admit I'm a bit worried about getting it wrong too - is it possible to take way too much off? I would hate to make things worse!
Thanks in advance.

I used to hog Solly and do his chest and belly area when he started to get overheated in the summer.....I use Liveryman cordless and have had them about 5 years and they are still going strong. I am not too sure but I think they cost me about £200 - and they coped with his extremely thick feathers too.

You can pick some up for about 100 quid on ebay but they tend to be very loud. If you have the budget id defo opt for cordless, not having to work round wires is so much easier. I find they tend to be fairly quiet also

newrider.com