What's in your

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Handbag/man bag or rucksack?

I tipped mine out because I need to swap round and gets new zip. Gosh quite shocked at the unnecessary items that sneak in.

Mine isn't that big but it's like another world in there!

I'm a cross-body bag wearer, don't do handbags! I am definitely a minimalist / essentialist when it comes to what I carry around -
wallet
phone
keys
packet of tissues
lip balm
glasses and cloth
passport
nurofen
pad and pen (I prefer to write stuff than make notes in my phone!)
folded-up canvas shopping bag

The contents of my rucksack is a bit of a running joke where I work because people can't believe the things I carry around. For example I used to show up every other week with my 12 v electric fence battery in there! And I've been known to have my bridle on me.

Currently I have
Waterproof trousers
A carrot well past it's best
Work ID and stuff
4 sets of keys
Puncture repair stuff, tyre levers, pump
Small ceramic owl which is a lucky charm:oops:
Tissues, babywipes
Mane comb
Coin purse
Purse
Spare gloves
Hand cream
Plasters!
Lip balm
Worm test kit and tape wormer which I keep forgetting to leave at the yard!

So not too weird at the moment!

Too much :D I purposefully only have a small handbag but seem to cram so much crap in it, it's ridiculous!

Purse, deodorant, leatherman multi tool, carabiner/paracord, 3 sets of keys, work access badge, lipbalm, lippy, BB cream, plasters, pain killers, throat lozenges, jewelry, nail file, insect bite cream, deep heat type stuff, hair clips & ties, pens, spare carabiners and a bunch of random paperwork that I might need (yeah right!!!)

Gosh, my handbag is a bit boy scoutish :oops:

In the main section is my purse, phone, glasses and tissues.

In the zipped side pocket I have an emery board, couple of plasters, ibuprofen, paracetamol, Chapstick and spare hair band. Ready for anything, I am! :p

Atm:

Purse
Glasses
Dozens of letters
Horse and hound
Diary
Notepad and Pen
Eye drops
Spare pair of contact lenses
Hairbrush plus 2 spare hair ties
Lipblam
Hand cream
Apple peeler
Lunchbox
Horse treats ( who knows how they ended up there)
Paracetamol, ibuprofen
Tea Tree oil
Savalon
Plasters
Too many receipts
Phone Charger
Kindle charger

This is my work bag, where everything gets chucked in! I use a smaller bag at the weekend which just has essentials in.

Oh I am frightened to look at the moment in my handbag as it weighs a ton...I never used to carry one but now i seem to bring everything par the kitchen sink lol

I'm a cross-body bag wearer, don't do handbags! I am definitely a minimalist / essentialist when it comes to what I carry around -
wallet
phone
keys
packet of tissues
lip balm
glasses and cloth
passport
nurofen
pad and pen (I prefer to write stuff than make notes in my phone!)
folded-up canvas shopping bag
Passport, planning on any overseas shopping. :D
Ditto pad and pen. That's me to.

No bag! Except when I am riding when a have a waist bag with phone and camera (for hacking thread photos!)

my bag.... hmmm.... where is it again? honestly no idea, most probably a few crumpled receipts, a hairbrush i never use, lip balm.

however for some reason since having MiniCA and ditching the nappy changing bag a few years ago, I have gone off using a bag altogether and now the front seat of my car and my coat pockets function as places for my phone, purse and keys. If I go on a day out anywhere I take a very small Dakine rucksack.

I only have a little bag thank goodness. If I had a bigger one it would just get crammed. Fortunately because it's only small I have to keep on top of what's in there or I can't do the zip up.
Went through it yesterday to turf out all my receipts.
Generally it's just my purse, phone, multiple sets of keys for different places. Headphones for my phone so I can listen to music. Lippy and ibuprofen.
I've got inhalers in there as well at the moment due to my stress my asthma has returned. Last week it was a tube of voltarol for my back pain.

newrider.com