What, When And Why-Avatar, Fun Thread

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
Ok if you have not noticed mine has changed.

What is it, well that is not difficult i wouldn't have thought.
Why, because the Olympics start soon
When did i last change it-about ten minutes ago.

For those who don't use the facility, why? Just being nosey. I get that from the cob, she is very nosey. :biggrin:

What: Moët :)
Why: cos its a really pretty one taken in the frosty winter weather
When did I change it: think prob 1.5 years ago as a guess!

LOL - just had to look at one of my posts to remind myself what pic I'm using :giggle:

What? - Rocky, who was my favourite pony at my job in Italy, pic was taken when he was recovering from his sedative after seeing the dentist, he was using the door to prop himself up :giggle:
Why? - because he was a dude and the photo makes me smile. He died the Christmas before last and this shot reminds me just how cute he was :)
When? - ages ago! I left Italy in June 2009 and the pic was my avatar before then.

I guess I should change it to a Mouse photo now!

I had to go and look at mine to remind myself - what a sad sack!

What: group of zebra

When: Ages ago on one of many trips to Kenya

Why: Why not - what's not to love about a zebug?

what? a spotty botty
Why? for anyone who might find it interesting
When? no idea

What: me and Ziggy
When: taken the day he arrived when he decided to try to brain me. I was so, so happy.
How long: since I joined the forum! I love it.

What: Me cantering in the school on Jack
When: Last autumn/winter
Why: Achievement! Overcoming riding confidence issues, particularly cantering in the school as Roo (previous TB) was an ex-racer who didn't shorten when cantering in the school and would frequently "motorbike" the bends and have his back legs fly out from under him so now I have a bit of a phobia about cantering around the short ends of the school.

What: Puz being nosey in the frost
Why: Coz she is nosey and I love her that way
When: I can't actually remember coz it was that long ago!!

Mine is a picture of my old shire horse. I loved her so much and love this picture. I should probably change it to Ben, but then I feel like I am losing a memory of her. She is gone but certainly will never be forgotten.

What: It's May one day last summer

When I thought I had one but I didn't so just now..

Why: I really like it despite the yellow Skratch tash, I have it as my phone screensaver too..

newrider.com