What’s a good riding cam?

Nayumi1

May 10, 2017
Yorkshire
So I regularly go riding with my partners daughter and for Xmas she’s asked for a camera she can attach to herself for riding.

It’s for her vlogging, so just wondering what camera is best? I’ve looked at GoPros but wondering what else?

I have a Kaiser Baas X150 and its really good, cheaper then the go pro but has the same attachment so you can buy them cheap. It has a watch remote control for video on/off or stills and tells you if the camera is working and it connects to an app on my phone via wifi to view back and edit :)

Reactions: Nayumi1
One that you will use.:D
By that I mean if you are not sure opt for something budget range. I actually don't use mine as much as I had thought I would. I am always taking photos and filming so this really shocked me!

Currently I have a kitvision, 12mp camera, wifi, easily connects to your phone. Reduced down to £40 I notice, cost me £70 at the time.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...=kitvision&dpPl=1&dpID=51ri1Jb03rL&ref=plSrch

There are lots of good points, but depending on where you put it not so good points. The chest harness strap is the only place that is ideal in summer and this isn't the case all the time.
I wouldn't put this on my hat it's too bulky and actually heavy-I am sensitive like that though. It cannot be used without the waterproof casing, that to me is whats making it heavy.
I might be looking into something else.

newrider.com