Weekend thread.

We've been doing a bit of gardening, staining the decking hubby built last summer and finishing staining the stables. Unfortunately my tendonitis is hampering how much I can do and my affected ankle has blown up like a balloon again :( played about with my pole exercises and changed our configuration to "hearts and butterflies"! Kez wasn't overly impressed!

I've been in the New Forest since Thursday morning - got back this afternoon, rode Pete, had a roast dinner & now in bed as so tired!

I think tomorow at work might be a nasty shock .....

Been tidying the garden today...... and doing a few chores at home clearing the guttering....... ready for a week fencing the back field. And finally plodding on Melody .... yay.

Cannot wait to bring melody and the ponies in for a good pamper. Got someone looking at sharing EVA now she is back from her loan home...... the lady broke her foot :-(.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
. Unfortunately my tendonitis is hampering how much I can do and my affected ankle has blown up like a balloon again :(

OHHH hope that improves soon it sounds horrible!!

MY UPDATE
WOO HOO
Got the common area DONE:):).
Started it but needed 2 more gates and I had bought all the 6 ft
at the local supply so had to call around to see which store had 2 more THANFULLY one of the next closest ones;)
Weather has been nasty all day and on the way the sleet and hail started:(:mad: but was not sticking to roads and we picked up chineese on the way back :D

Then it turned to snow and sleet and in a lull we went out and about 1/2 way thru it was worse again but we got it DONE:):);););):D:D:D

So we now have a common area that goes up a little into the trees eventully it will be expanded more but I'm pleased
Ugh looking out snow is coming down heavy again BUT THANKFULLY WE ARE NOT IN WISCONSIN
They got a FOOT of SNOW today :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
IMG_2012.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG
you can see the snow coming down ugh
IMG_2003.JPG
it did look pretty sticking in the centers of the little pines

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

IMG_2013.JPG

Reactions: Native Lover
newrider.com