Wee outing

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
today Kia and I went for a hack with a friend :)

Was just what I needed despite having no feeling in my toes from about 5mins out for the whole 1hr40mins lol

0EB2BBF6-7A24-47A9-A4AC-8DF95DD5604F.jpeg B1E5B599-8B5C-4610-AEF2-D82AEE43FE6E.jpeg 93781886-0844-43E6-98E5-D5E1F33A49FB.jpeg E6B1FF09-9F65-4FF9-8763-C3607331280E.jpeg 62328517-D166-4E1A-A1AB-F944E5B615B7.jpeg 35D6A1FA-F093-4A7E-8156-3A4256EF9977.jpeg

He was fabulous as per usual. I love looking through these ears. I just wish I had the motivation I used to have to do it more often :)

That looks like a nice ride, and not too muddy :) do you have to pay for tags to ride there? is that what is on his bridle?

Reactions: MrC
Love the pictures, a little bit of sunshine makes all the difference I think for getting back a wee bit of mojo ;) I manged to get out just for a quick half an hour on tuesday, it was freezing but we had blues skies and sunshine and I felt so better for it. Today we have gales and rain, the cats dishes have all blown away and the roof of one of their kennels has blown off :eek:
Hopefully we will get more sunny days and our mojo's will return back to normal :D

That looks like a nice ride, and not too muddy :) do you have to pay for tags to ride there? is that what is on his bridle?

That’s actually a fly repellant tag from last summer that I haven’t taken off as it still smells and I like citronella smell :D

No around here there is only one park you need a pass to ride round and I wouldn’t pay it as I have better hacking around my yard than the park would provide me lol

Reactions: Jessey
Ah lol, we used to have to here for the forestry commission land so wondered if it was still in place up there, put 2 and 2 together and got 5 :p

Good to hear you've been on board, lovely hacking and Kia as handsome as ever, he suits a micklem.

I think it's the weather to be fair. It's so wet and we are itching to get out into the fields. Might look tomorrow and see if improved.

Forfeited a hack to play with my new jump poles maybe treat yourself to something new?

With his lack of fitness and my lack of school and the fact that he hates schooling ( I’ve schooled him well over the years and now he’s just too stiff for circles due to lack of riding) one kinda stick with hacking until he fittens up and the warmer weather comes in. I did it a couple of times last year but we were riding more and he was fitter and was carrying a bit more muscle and weight.

We are going for another little trip on Saturday :)

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com