Dismiss Notice

Hi, we hope you enjoy looking around New Rider. We are a very friendly board so don't feel afraid to ask your questions. Register now, say 'Hello' and join in the conversations.

Super 13.3 hh, 12 years All rounder

Discussion in 'Horses for Sale and Wanted' started by Native Lover, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Native Lover

Native Lover Native Pony Fan

Lunesdale Eagle 13.3hh 12 year old registered Grey Fell Pony.

Lunan is safe, sensible and a true all rounder. He is a responsive, forward going ride, so will not be suitable for nervous, novice. He has excelled showing, (in hand, under saddle and working hunter) always in the ribbons with fabulous feedback from the judges. Lunan loves jumping, gives confidence to a fence and good with fillers. He is also bold and brave cross country, has placed in pre & novice hunter trials ( 4th out of 50),with scope to go on and do more??He has also done endurance and adult games. He jumps 30-90 cm with ease.

Good to hack both alone and in company, good with traffic, but can be wary of larger vehicles. So would prefer he goes to someone with good off road hacking.

Very easy pony to keep, currently living out 24/7 unshod, but equally happy to live in. Good to load, travel, clip, dentist, farrier etc.

Lunan is a fantastic pony who would suit a competent teenager or a small adult looking for a horse to have plenty of fun with. He has the ability to go far in the right hands, but is equally happy doing what he does!

Very sad sale has he has been in the same home for 8 years. Looking for the right person for him. Only for sale due to family illness.

Come with some tack and rugs

Plenty more photos and videos available on request. Available for viewing *with good trial facilities* just outside Lincoln.

£3500

2. Native Lover

Native Lover Native Pony Fan

3. Star the Fell

Star the Fell Well-Known Member

Stunning!
    If he'd been for sale when I was looking I'd have definitely been interested, but there's no way I could cope with three.

4. Advert Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Kite_Rider

Kite_Rider Cantering cabbage!

If I had off road hacking I’d love a pony like him. He’s stunning and I’m sure you’ll find a wonderful home for him.

6. Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Ziggy Learning together!

That's a very good ad, and he's still one of the best looking ponies on the forum!

The FREE site for selling smallholdings, farms and rural properties