stupidest thing you have ever done!

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
For example. I went to get the car washed at the car wash as it's much cheaper then me washing it:p. Went in, forgot about the hand brake. So sorted that ,went through.:D Get half way through the car wash completely stops!! :eek::eek:The poor guy had to help me reverse it back out! Went through again. Started to drive off. The car felt strange. Completely flat tire!:mad::(
Luckily my dad came from work and my car has a spare tire and it's own jack:D. Took it to the garage.. just waiting. Only I could do this!

Reactions: Trewsers
Oh dear! Sounds like a bit of a kerfuffle!
I am always doing stupid things. OH often tells me my hair is the wrong colour (should be blonde and all that cheeky devil!)
I like to think the more silly everyday things we get wrong it just shows that our minds are working on more important pressing matters:pand that we simply don't have any brain space left for mundane tasks.......:oops:

Thats just bad luck, stupidity is deciding to get on your horse who is renowned for tanking off/though anything (my old loan horse), bareback, in a headcollar, hatless and go jumping in a school with no gate before the car park :oops::eek: yup that didn't work out so well for me :oops: I bailed hanging on to a chunk of mane, swung round in front of him, took a knee to the crotch before someone grabbed me by the scruff of my shirt and saved me from going under him :eek: sometimes I wonder about my sanity:p

Reactions: lauren123
Something I did over 50 years ago that I still live in fear of telling my old RI ( who I found via the internet now in her 80s in Wales!)
A friend and I were allowed to take ponies to outlying fields so like all teenagers in those days hopped on with no hats saddles or bridles. Normally we were sensible but one day decided to have a race thinking the ponies would go to their field ....mine did , unfortunately decanting me by jumping over the five bar gate which was shut while my friend's continued onto the road which fortunately was quiet at the time. I still can't see her seeing a funny side to it!

Reactions: lauren123
As a novice owner, taking out my new, untried, anxious, whizzy pony in a borrowed bareback pad (no saddle yet), deciding "Oh I'll just try a little canter" and ending up with concussion!

I have to say that the pony did not run all the way home, but stood over me nosing me to my feet until I staggered up and somehow scrambled up onto his back again. I still don't know how I got there.

newrider.com