Saracen releve?

MrC

https://m.facebook.com/MrKiasLife/
Nov 10, 2014
Uk
m.facebook.com
anyone feed it? Do you soak it?

Looking to try Kia on it if we look fit for another winter. Trying to keep things simple as I'm sick of having to mix and match feeds :rolleyes:o_O

Would be fed with grassnuts soaked PM, he will get his balancer AM before he goes out.

anyone feed it? Do you soak it?

Looking to try Kia on it if we look fit for another winter. Trying to keep things simple as I'm sick of having to mix and match feeds :rolleyes:o_O

Would be fed with grassnuts soaked PM, he will get his balancer AM before he goes out.

Raf has it, not soaked but it is usually wetted because he has his powdered arthritis supplement in with it, as well as whatever else we're giving him to try and tempt his appetite. He went off the Releve for quite some time and was on Readymash Extra, then he went off that and started eating Releve again, but recently he's been picky with it so we may be having to try something else again soon ...

Reactions: MrC
Thank you, I've soaked everything from pony nuts to mix in the past, anything that says beet pulp or nuts of any sort I soak. I was just curious as it didn't say on the site :)

We used it to put condition on our working TBs before swapping to Enduro for fittening. However for first fattening feed we used Havens Slobber Mash or similar which i feel may be better for your purpose. Not tried soaking saracens but fed with fibrebeet.

Reactions: MrC
We used it to put condition on our working TBs before swapping to Enduro for fittening. However for first fattening feed we used Havens Slobber Mash or similar which i feel may be better for your purpose. Not tried soaking saracens but fed with fibrebeet.

Thanks EML

I cannot feed anything mix or cereals wise as he is cereal intolerant :(

Makes my life a nightmare at times

Not sure whether it's got sugar beet in it. I'm on about my third bag now but I do feed soaked sugar beet so whilst I don't directly soak the releve it is fed slightly wet.
I only changed to it after a few on here recommended due to the cereal free and trying to gain more hoof growth.

newrider.com