Saddle Size?

I had a thorowgood, it was the suede look one and I loved it but it wasn't quiet right for my girl (dug in at the back, so adjustable gullets definitely don't fit everything) so it went in the end. I do think synthetics have come on a very long way in the last 10-15 years, they used to be appalling.

I would have to agree - admittedly I did ride mostly in older synthetics which might be why they kept breaking on me!

Some saddlers actually stock them now. Though not sure how easy they are to get a saddler to flock them.
I had a thorogood years back. Pre gullet change, fish, and any other ideas floating around.

Reactions: TwoDaysTooLate
Some saddlers actually stock them now. Though not sure how easy they are to get a saddler to flock them.
I had a thorogood years back. Pre gullet change, fish, and any other ideas floating around.
I didn't have a problem getting it flocked. A few locals were happy to do my friends wintec too.

Reactions: TwoDaysTooLate
I would have to agree - admittedly I did ride mostly in older synthetics which might be why they kept breaking on me!
Call me a tight wotnot, but looking at the T4 cob its £525. I would rather get a secondhand leather saddle for the same money.

Call me a tight wotnot, but looking at the T4 cob its £525. I would rather get a secondhand leather saddle for the same money.
I got my current spare saddle for 30 quid, its an older thorogood, but in decent shape and will do the job for what I want it for (things like beach rides when I don't want my leather saddle to get messed up)

newrider.com