Rug washing/reproofing - Colchester/Essex

Jul 15, 2005
Essex
Please can anyone recommend any rug wash companies that collect in the Essex area. I can't remember for the life of me who I used last year, but they picked up and dropped off all over Essex. :confused:

The Ruggery maybe?

Or Ingatestone do it but you have to drop off/collect.

x

I will try to find the emails/invoice from last year and let you know. They provided a fab service, so I would love to use them again!

Ingatestone is too far. I could take them to a local saddlery to be cleaned, but they are pretty expensive. ;)

what about the washing machine? :D

Trying to wash a 6ft 9ins heavyweight rug with neck cover in my washing machine is definitely NOT a good idea. You wouldn't believe how many washing machines I have broken over the years!! :p

I've just found out I used Rugwash Express last year, but I can't find a website for them now.

Trying to wash a 6ft 9ins heavyweight rug with neck cover in my washing machine is definitely NOT a good idea. You wouldn't believe how many washing machines I have broken over the years!! :p

ah ok i was thinking more rugs like my pony size, eg 4ft 3ins! hehe blimey i can only just wedge her heavyweight turnout with half neck in so have no idea how you would even BEGIN to get a rug any bigger in!

i think you might just have won that one :p

newrider.com