Dismiss Notice

Hi, we hope you enjoy looking around New Rider. We are a very friendly board so don't feel afraid to ask your questions. Register now, say 'Hello' and join in the conversations.

Renegade Vipers

Discussion in 'Hoof Care' started by Jane&Ziggy, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Ziggy Learning together!

So in the hoof boot fit test the renegade Vipers fitted Ziggy better than the Scoot Boots.

I am a bit disappointed because the Vipers fasten with Velcro, which I am going off, and they are also very expensive!

Has anyone used the Vipers? What do you think of them?

2. Jessey

Jessey Well-Known Member

I love my vipers, don't worry about the Velcro its not the normal household stuff, it has super chunky hooks which holds what its meant to but doesnt really pick up grass or anything and being courser its easy to clean :)

I tried scoots but they didn't suit jess' foot shape. With vipers I had to go up 12mm from the foot measurements, they fit brilliantly and the only time one twisted was when jess wore them in the field for 3 days straight, I've never had a rub from them and they seem very grippy when riding.

I've also used cavallo simple and trec, and gloves and obviously tried the scoots but the vipers are by far the best on jess.

3. Jane&Ziggy

Jane&Ziggy Learning together!

That's good to hear! Thanks @Jessey

Jessey likes this.
The FREE site for selling smallholdings, farms and rural properties