Ragwort destroyer....

Tillytoo

Dec 2, 2010
east sussex
I bought one of those things that get weeds out, I dont remember what its called, but they are being advertised at the moment.

Its brilliant, two loads of baby ragworts on the bonfire.....Ha Ha Ha die you little blighters!!!:devil:

I love a gadget, especially one that works. It was great on the little ones you cant grip and and end up picking leaving the roots. We are on chalk, and its been pasture forever so its like trying to dig into concrete with a trowel, but this thing just pulled them up.

I had to google it, it must be my age. I only bought it Thursday...Its a Fiskas weed puller.

Since googling it, I have now found it is considerably cheaper on Amazon than what I paid. :furious:

Oooh glad to hear this, we ordered one from tesco direct (£22.50) yesterday to see how it would work!

Although my OH and I have been betting on crap saturday night tv with ragworts rosettes to be pulled tmrw - he regrets going double or quits! :giggle: so once he's finished there might not be much left for a while!

I bought one last year and its fab although I did break it trying to get huge clumps up! I'd def recommend you catch them while they're little. Def saves the backbreaking bending :)

I've been thinking of getting one of these as the weed problem in our garden is getting a bit daunting so I've just ordered one.

newrider.com