Our adult funday

Well I am just in from our first ever fun day with Melody......... We boxed her over because I am not happy with the main road. We tacked up and Jess rode her round to let her have a look see at all the flags and bunting and let her look see... I then mounted I was first in for poles on the floor show jumping..... a friend walked with us there were 6 in the course melody went over all of them :) we were even timed and came 3rd :) ( so Melody is now officially a show jumper ( so we will of course be in the next Olympics).

Then our next go was the walking race...... I was narrowly beaten by a cob ....the other did proper show jumping , the obsticale course ...egg and spoon race and musical cones.... I will admit I was a nervous wreck with all the flags and wind.... we got 1 st place for trying and turning up :D

It was a wonderful day with good friends an our ponies .... and a big laugh with ponies ...cakes rosettes and cakes ...... I have only ridden Melody 2 days in 2 months with my partners illness so Melody was a little saint being in a strange place with a lot of strange ponies who she didnt know.......

3rd and 1st at our first funday :D happy HiPo Day

14390703_1215235318546401_702997204820232753_n.jpg 14434823_10208030950866944_1000240319203211329_o.jpg

Well the lady who owns the land and organised the funday said me and melody can camp out over there and enjoy some more of the events they have planed for the rest of the year with her liveries who are all my friends :)

So I will have hacking buddies and not have to bother hacking on the main road as its on the other side of the main road with access to the good hacking and quiet lanes :)

Whoo hoo cannot wait now for the fun plans.

newrider.com