No Bute liquid

newforest

Mar 15, 2008
How long to get into the system roughly?
I'm only on day six. Not expecting to notice anything but it's either helping or she's having a good season for once.
10ml per day to slowly introduce or leave depending.

Ingredients for anyone researching.
PicsArt_02-16-08.21.53.jpg

I have Rummy on buteless, it doesn't have devils claw in it as he has cushings, but much the same thing I would imagine. I noticed a real improvement in his movement from a week on it. He is now on it just over a month and he is lying down in his stable at night as he is covered in shavings in the mornings , I was really worried about him as I hadn't seen him lie down in a wee while. So it definitely is helping him. I had Rummy on 10mls twice a day at the start and now he is on 5mls twice a day and he is only about 11hh and weighs under 200kg

I have edited this to add that I just looked at the ingredients on buteless and its not the same as yours so you can just ignore all the above. Sorry :oops::)

I have Rummy on buteless, it doesn't have devils claw in it as he has cushings, but much the same thing I would imagine. I noticed a real improvement in his movement from a week on it. He is now on it just over a month and he is lying down in his stable at night as he is covered in shavings in the mornings , I was really worried about him as I hadn't seen him lie down in a wee while. So it definitely is helping him. I had Rummy on 10mls twice a day at the start and now he is on 5mls twice a day and he is only about 11hh and weighs under 200kg

I have edited this to add that I just looked at the ingredients on buteless and its not the same as yours so you can just ignore all the above. Sorry :oops::)
Its still a good post to me, it's helped.
If this doesn't I could change and you feel a week you noticed something.
She was on dried DC until she went nope one day. So plan B plus 100 ideas - liquid. I have a plan B 101 up my sleeve if necessary. :D

Reactions: joellie
@joellie what dosage does it say for 14hh or is it weight?

It just gives dosage for weight...it says for a 500kg horse ..initial period 30 mls thereafter 15mls , maximum per day 30 mls..it doesn't state how long the initial period is so I just guessed at 7 days as I thought that would be long enough to get things going ?

Ok thanks. Mine says feed up to 20ml for up to 14.2hh as it's guide.
Be interesting if my ten is enough.:D

I have only used devils claw on one horse (worked very well), but everything i have seen/used normally starts with a period of double dosing then a drop to a maintenace amount.

newrider.com