New Horse Arrives Tomorrow!!!!! (sorry long..)

Julz S

Nov 19, 2007
Scotland
After phoning and emailing about over 35 horses (about half of which could have been avoided if people would put basic info like horses age, height and price in the ad!) And a trip to a few dealers to try some out I finally found my dream horse!

He was over 200 miles away so skewbald mad and me had a fun road trip to go see him. Had pretty much made my mind up before I got there but he was even better in real life!

So the details - 16.3 bay gelding, 5 in june, so sweet and loves attention. He is still a big baby and very green but I am hoping he will make a good allrounder so we can have fun at RC etc.

Seems like it has been an eternity since we went to see him but he comes tomorrow - I am so excited! :)

(dont know if the photo worked coz I havent put one on before!)

Attachments

• CIMG0285.jpg
    CIMG0285.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 119
He is the first one I have bought, I have borrowed, shared and loaned all my life but finally got enough money together to buy one! Im just so happy I cant stop smiling! :)

Yay I'm so excited for you! He looks a bit like me new boy! Though I have to wait 11 days til he arrives!!

Hope you'll be posting lots of pics when you get him! Good luck xxxx

Lovely long legs, have any plans to do some show jumping?

You had better have a pic overload when he arrives.

Yep hopefully do a bit of jumping one day!
Went to charge my camera this morining and I think the charger is dead :eek:
Must find soloution to that today!

He looks lovely Julz!! Where did you go to get him as 200 miles for me is Carlisle but obviously your higher up!!!

Looks like a lovely type!! Whats his breeding??

Nikki xxxx:D

he was in north yorkshire, julie must be busy at work for a change!!!

he was lovely, and cant wait to see him again, although he has stolen my stable:rolleyes: (well his stable, i borrowed it!:D:D:D)

Well done on finding him I cant wait to see all the pics and updates!!!!

Nikki xxxx

Ha Ha, are you implying that Im not always busy at work! Just got email from his old owner to say he has just left the yard in a HUGE lorry! She said she is still crying but she knows he is off to a good home. I have just been to tack shop and bought him lots of treats!

His name is now officially Phoenix (it was Bournville!!!) and he is an Irish Sports Horse.

Glad you have found the one, its lovely when you know it is the one horse for you! Hope you have lots of happy times together :D

newrider.com