Name your one favourite film, any rating

Just watched this.
Can post onto anyone who wants to join in with this idea of watching what's suggested.
I liked the film, some humour in places that's just me, it's a serious film.
Preferred the 'nice' character, other trained one is a cow! :D

Yes there is some humour in places, I rather liked the bad cow one, she can kick ass :p :D

Yes there is some humour in places, I rather liked the bad cow one, she can kick ass :p :D
Yes a little farfetched in places. However despite all that hard exterior, she was a mother and that came through didn't it.
Loved the freezer scene with the little girl- that sounds awful but you need to watch it peeps.

Reactions: joellie
Yes a little farfetched in places. However despite all that hard exterior, she was a mother and that came through didn't it.
Loved the freezer scene with the little girl- that sounds awful but you need to watch it peeps.
Yes have to agree about the far fetched parts but to be honest most of the films I like are a bit far fetched. Yes the freezer scene was a good one :)

Am i allowed to add another? Simply as i just rewatched it and it really is one of my faves :p:rolleyes:

Phenomenon with John Travolta its a one ive found people often havnt heard of, just if your bored :D

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Ooh yes, Richard is maturing well....like a fine wine. He makes a damned good romatic lead but I actually think that apart frim Pretty Woman, I liked him best as a silver fox in Shall We Dance.

newrider.com