Name your one favourite film, any rating

Yes with Geena Davis and Samuel L Jackson
Just watched this.
Can post onto anyone who wants to join in with this idea of watching what's suggested.
I liked the film, some humour in places that's just me, it's a serious film.
Preferred the 'nice' character, other trained one is a cow! :D

Reactions: joellie
Just realised I haven't written my favourite.
My all time best children's film is-
The Never Ending Story. Has a horse in it, is fantasy. I liked the boy in it :rolleyes:
Limahl did the score.
Not watched the sequel. Has anyone.

The Neverending Story is a fab film and was watched very regularly by my kids when they were small! I could probably have recited the script, along with the characters, back in the day!!

Can't say I remember NES2.... I've Googled it and that hasn't triggered any memories, although the IMDB reviews are poor.

Reactions: newforest
Just realised I haven't written my favourite.
My all time best children's film is-
The Never Ending Story. Has a horse in it, is fantasy. I liked the boy in it :rolleyes:
Limahl did the score.
Not watched the sequel. Has anyone.

I know that tune!!!
I have seen parts of the film but not as a whole.

I suspect I did watch the second. But if it doesn't flow on then it's pointless.

Similar film is the Hollow Man. Now if you have seen it and I put that there is a sequel it wrecks your ending theory on the first one!
Then there is a third one which looks like it follows on.

Neverending Story is the best kids' film EVER! My sister and I watched it repeatedly. She always cried about the death of Artax as much as I did, but would never admit it because apparently she "hated" horses, according to her it was just coincidence that her hayfever acted up every time that scene came on :rolleyes: I had a mahoosive crush on Noah Hathaway but could never quite forgive the character for letting his horse drown. The necklace was meant to protect whoever was wearing it so why the hell didn't he put it on the HORSE and then sit on him? Six-year-old Jess couldn't understand why he didn't think of that :rolleyes:
Never watched any of the sequels because I knew they'd spoil it. I watched it a couple of years ago and still remembered every word!

newrider.com