Most tiring lesson I had so far.

RayRay

Jan 8, 2017
so i had a group lesson but there were actually only do of us which might we got do more. there are a few things i find diffuct(also the horseI rode today is a stubborn horse) which keeping my heals down. keeping the rains the same length and subconsciously holding my breath while troting(rising trot) . it was beter by the end of the lesson and my instutor made me count as i did so i did brathe.

also i held a whip for the first time which i was bit wherry off(but i do know really that they dont hurt the horses. and I stoad up in walk which one hand off the rains.

so a good lesson I think so wish i could sort the issues out aslo did an excuse(around the world) whcih is supriisely hard.

Humming or singing will force you to breathe and can help with rhythm too :) Heels generally creep up because you are tense and trying to grip, as you get more comfortable and relax more they will gradually drop, you can also spend time when off the horse teaching your muscles the memory, stretching your calves off a little curb, sitting on a yoga ball etc

Reactions: Trewsers
Humming or singing will force you to breathe and can help with rhythm too :) Heels generally creep up because you are tense and trying to grip, as you get more comfortable and relax more they will gradually drop, you can also spend time when off the horse teaching your muscles the memory, stretching your calves off a little curb, sitting on a yoga ball etc

yeah as i said my instutor made me count while i was doing it which helped. I kind want to get to a point where i dont needed to do that though.

yeah trooting is diffuclt. I going to have alesson everry do for weeks for a bit(it would be more but money) I hopfully i'll get a job sometime and then i can contintite

and it turned out wasn't told "heels down" once so maybe i'm geting better then again we went abble to much because of the heat.

Well i agree, not all the lessons are so interesting, but u have to learn all those! To become a experience rider! though i can't now because of some health issues so instead i need to search for rx coupons but when i'm gonna finish i will start learning.

Last edited:
Well i agree, not all the lessons are so interesting, but u have to learn all those! To become a experience rider! though i can't now because of some health issues so instead i need to search for rx coupons but when i'm gonna finish i will start learning.

No I did't mean it wasn't intersting I might it was tirring(in a good way) because at that lesson we did alot

newrider.com