Monty meets the scooter!

Sammii

Oct 24, 2005
First of all, two pictures that have been sent to me by Monty beforehand, that i wanted to show you but didn't have anything to put in a post! :p

Happily munching hay!
dsc00251au8.jpg

"Let's be friends?"
dsc00256jr6.jpg

Today for Monty was saddle trying :D! Monty had fun digging out all her old stuff to try on him by the sounds of it ;) Also sounds like she has found the right one because she has her first lesson on him tomorrow. Woo! :)

Main point of this thread and a message from Monty:

"He was totally unfazed by the scooter and walked beautifully beside it this morning!"

dsc00261nw3.jpg

So that^^ obviously isn't a Monty horse eating machine!
How great is that? :D
Again, she sends her love! xx

Awww what a nice way to end the night on! :D
Glad to hear that Monty is settling in well, and wish them both luck in their lesson tomorrow :)

Herbie's mummy - Monty (person) is disabled, and her main mode of getting around is the scooter pictured in Samii's post (especially at home on the farm). She has to lead horses off the scooter when turning out or bringing them in - so it's vital they react well to it. Not all horses do. Hence it being good news that Monty (horse) isn't bothered by it... :D

Ah bless, pleased to hear that Monty is settling in with Monty!

We had better have some photo's of this first lesson please!

Well done Monty (x2) will be thinking of you!

x

Aww so glad Monty and Monty are doing good ;)
I think horse Monty needs a board name, this is confusing me:p
Best of luck with the lesson tomorrow! And i hope all runs smothly :D

yes i think they should rename themselves as M&M,its sort of fate that monty has found a horse called monty and he is being a star and isnt at all fazed by anything as of yet?very good karma...... he is lovely..need on board pictures now...

On board pics will probably materialise as and when Monty and I manage to get it together...! :eek:

They had a lesson today; RI rode him and found him lovely, but stiff on one side, so dentist and back-man are now booked. :) And Monty (person - God, this is going to get confusing!) is after a WOW saddle for him, which will probably be a boon for both of them.

Bad news is that Monty's phone line is now scheduled to be fixed on April 28th - Monty is not a happy bunny. This is a business line, has gone out like this every single winter at least twice, usually more often, ever since I've known her (and before then too). The Daily Post is now on the case :mad: . I'm sure she will update in person as soon as she gets the chance. I do have a post-lesson pic of Monty (horse!!) that I'll upload as soon as I can... :D

I hate bluetooth, mobile phones, and computers. :mad: And now my head hurts. But (hopefully :cautiousoptimism: ) this is Monty (horse :rolleyes: ) after this morning's lesson.... doesn't he look peturbed (not!!) :D

Attachments

• DSC00267.jpg
    DSC00267.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
newrider.com