March Swap Shop!

Can we just remind everyone that the swap shop is not for advertising items for sale! There is a section for selling stuff so please use it ;)

I have some pony size tendon and fetlock boots

looking for some slightly bigger ones as the pony ones are a tad tight on Petri :redcarded:

Sorry awful with pics. Will try in morning. Have got some 38 jods. Various full size saddle pads and numnahs. Some fluffy. I have a 6'6 ish thermatex in blue. A large newmarket type exercise sheet. A 6'6 i believe premier equine full neck hw t/o washed and proofed stil in return bag. Various full/x full bridle work. Few full size head collars. Possibly few other bits. Will try to get pics tomorrow.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.339825082721395.68467.100000817196857&type=1

all the stuff i currently have pictures of and for sale but willing to swap for certain items.

need a 5 inch snaffle french link bit.

also a full cheek or similar for driving.

need some driving reins and a whip.

need a cart.lol

need a 6'0 fly rug and poss some t/o's.

childrens riding attire, various sizes.

an adjustable childs riding hat for elliott for him to wear pottering about.

I have a 15" Libra Treeless in black leather c'w treeless pad, obviously used but in good order and a cracking little saddle.

Looking for a 16 or 16.5" mw treed saddle part exchange.

PM please :smoke:

Last edited:
I use the thorowgood cub saddle ones, but they are elasticated at one end (so don't like them for that). "Cub girth" is probably a good phrase!

Ebay have some for about a tenner (or used to)

I use the thorowgood cub saddle ones, but they are elasticated at one end (so don't like them for that). "Cub girth" is probably a good phrase!

Ebay have some for about a tenner (or used to)

I think the elasticated bit puts me off too.
Typical you cant find anything when you are looking!
Found a Wintec one so bidding on that. Fingers crossed!

newrider.com