Lovely ride today!

toffle

Oct 31, 2016
I just want to go on about my boring mundane ride today to someone so here it is! It's been a few weeks since I rode posy as the weathers been so wet and then she lost a shoe, then we went away to visit family but today we are home and it has been a beautiful day so I tacked up and we went out to the sheep park for our usual ride and she was perfect!! She's behaved like a saint around my kids since we first got her but has been a bugger for me to ride since she moved here as she loves her new herd and keeps trying to bolt back to them (probably due to lack of trust in me too). Today she just responded perfectly to everything I asked, had perfect walk, trot, canter all only when I asked and she didn't seem at all worried, stopped every time I asked too. So so chuffed today and can't go on to my husband about this as he's not interested enough!

20170223_134641.jpg

Thank you lovely girl!

Thank you @joellie and @Bodshi ! Trouble with not being on a yard is no one to natter about horses to, especially after a really good day! Glad to have somewhere to go on about her!!

Reactions: joellie
newrider.com