Looks like I might have sold my saddle!

Rubic

Equine Karaoke Queen
Apr 15, 2012
Glasgow
Have had a message from someone on FB and she has said she'll come pick it up on Wednesday :biggrin: Oh it'll be nice to get rid of that :biggrin:

Cool. I can't get any interest in mine at all. Anyone want a 17.5 inch cob size Ideal GP saddle....?

Cool. I can't get any interest in mine at all. Anyone want a 17.5 inch cob size Ideal GP saddle....?

Mine has been for sale since October! Although I did get interest back in Jan but I'd changed my mind about selling as Rubic had looked a bit better when I emailed the woman back in Feb to say I was selling again she said she couldn't afford as much because she'd sent a youngster away to be backed. Now is about the time many look for new saddles. Have you put it on gumtree, equine adverts and local FB pages?

Well, I would have done, but have now got another saddle!!! Didn't realise you had one for sale!

Mine has been for sale since October! Although I did get interest back in Jan but I'd changed my mind about selling as Rubic had looked a bit better when I emailed the woman back in Feb to say I was selling again she said she couldn't afford as much because she'd sent a youngster away to be backed. Now is about the time many look for new saddles. Have you put it on gumtree, equine adverts and local FB pages?

Nope, I tried eBay but got no interest so it's just on Preloved. I am asking £200, maybe that is a lot but I paid £450 and it's only been lightly used. Those are good suggestions, thanks!

Same here, I too am trying to sell a saddle with not much luck and I have it posted everywhere. Anyone interested in a Albion Legend GP N/M 17.5" Ideal for a high withered horsey??? I paid £500 for it and I refuse to give it away, as some people keep offering silly money for it, Ggrrrr

Nope, I tried eBay but got no interest so it's just on Preloved. I am asking £200, maybe that is a lot but I paid £450 and it's only been lightly used. Those are good suggestions, thanks!

I think that's a good price. Ideal saddles are good for flat backed horses, and seem popular.

Awww that is great Dannii! It is so nice to get a new saddle! I'm rather sad that I am selling mine but there is no point in it collecting dust!

Measure it from D ring to D ring at the front of the saddle straight across.

newrider.com