Livery/RI schools in West Oxfordshire

Polly02

Jan 2, 2008
Oxfordshire
I'm currently looking at horses! :) Part of this process means evaluating various livery yards.

Can anybody recommend livery stables with riding facilities around the West Oxon area, from about Woodstock to Burford, north as far as Chipping Norton.

I work full time and would have to opt for full livery facilities.

Px

Hi

Just seen your question.
We may be a bit far out out of your Burford Chipping Norton area but if your still looking I run a lovely livery at Withington GL54 4BG Full care livery £95 per week which includes 7 day a week daily care, Straw (big beds) and hay. Also use of all the facilities:

● ALL YEAR WELL MAINTAINED GRAZING
● COVERED HORSE WALKER WITH RUBBER FLOOR
● 30 X 55M LARGE FLOOD LIT ARENA WITH PASADA SURFACE
● QUALIFIED MANAGEMENT ON SITE
● 20X40M INDOOR SCHOOL WITH MIRRORS COMING SOON
● LARGE ROUND PEN
● HOT WATER WASH DOWN STALL WITH SOLARIUM
* FULL SET OF JUMP 4 JOY SJ’S
● SECURE TACK ROOMS WITH TOILET/ CHANGING ROOM ● ON AND OFF SITE XC FACILITIES
● AMPLE, SECURE PARKING FOR LORRIES, TRAILERS AND CARS
● EXTENSIVE OFF-ROAD HACKING BOTH ON AND OUTSIDE THE ESTATE
● REGULAR VISITS BY EVENTING, SJ & DRESSAGE INSTRUCTORS
● REGULAR VISITS BY FARRIERS, DENTISTS AND OTHER THERAPISTS.

Hope that helps if your interested feel free to ring for more details or pop in for a look.
Lynne 07968092364

Hello Lynne,
Many thanks for your reply
I know the area quite well! Your stables sound super, I'm still looking (slowly) for the horse but if and when I find he or she I will give you a call.

P

Hi

Hows the horse hunting going?
Just wondered if you may be interested in a loan horse? A Lady who is Livery here is going to work abroad for a while and is looking for someone to loan her horse out from here.

Harry is a stunning Welsh sec d 15hh 5yo who is a bombproof hack and has done a bit of schooling sj and been champion at showing but the owner would love someone to do more some more with him.

If your interested or know anyone who may be interested please email me for more details. lynne_macleod@hotmail.com

Many Thanks
Lynne
x

newrider.com