Just to let you know..

Cortrasna

Grumpy old nag
Aug 5, 2009
Ireland
Those of you who have very kindly supported my fund raising for My Lovely Horse Rescue here in Ireland, that over the next week or so I will be selling off all donated items and new items bought for the fundraising as I am unable to continue to fund raise for my own personal reasons. Thank to those of you who helped me very, very much for the generous help you have given me in the past. I will still be helping them when and where I can - and definitely will be having coblets to visit next summer for their holidays as per usual.

Might still be selling a few new bargains from time to time so will link to that when I have fulfilled my commitment to MLHR - as I do actually have quite a wide customer base in the UK fro some of the better bargains despite the postage ;)

Reactions: MrC and joellie
My Lovely Horse Rescue do a great job , I follow them on facebook. I'm sure they will miss all the fund raising you have done for them but appreciate all the hard work you have done . You also did a great job giving the coblets a foster home and if you are still doing that next summer its a win , win for you and MLHR :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Cortrasna
I am sure it must be quite exhausting doing the work for them that you have. They will miss you, but I am sure as you've already said you may just keep your hand in and I'll bet they appreciate any effort you can make. You've been a real credit to them I'm sure. I hope you sell loads that you need to as well.

I'm sure they'll miss you selling stuff but at least you can still have the babies to stay, that will no doubt help them out lots :)

You have done great work Cortrasna - while you were able. Hope things go all right for you and your health over the next few months.

Sorry to hear this but fully understand.
It must be stressful and time consuming. I know how long it takes doing all the measuring, photos and posting off etc.

Well done on all your hardwork x

Reactions: Trewsers
Cortrasna, firstly I'm certain that every horse and pony and everyone associated with them at MLHR is very grateful for all you have done and secondly, I wish only the best things for you moving forward. :)

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com