Just for fun

I do find myself wondering if there are any other Ales out there. It always gets such a reaction from people but he's passported with that name and I never thought to change it.

I'd probably go for something either really ordinary like Colin or far too over the top like Valley Sunrise so he's probably lucky. Also it really does suit him and people say that when they meet him.

That's Orka, not okra :p But whatever it is it's clearly not a great name for a horse! :D
My friend in France had a horse we called the flying whale, because he was shaped like a whale even when fit but man could he jump!
Dam Google.
New south wales has okra place as in houses. Maybe named after the curry.

I really like the name Storm, I read a book once and that is what the horse was called and since I have a weak spot for dappled greys I think the name would suit perfectly with my dream horse. My horse I have on loan is called Fendi and I also really like that name cause its a bit different!

Reactions: Jessey
I can't imagine Flash being called anything else. It totally suits him! It goes very well with my dog's name (which I did choose) - Rocket :D

newrider.com