Just a really rubbish ride..

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
And day in general.

Rode ale tonight, he has been amazing
up until tonight, today he just wouldn't listen or do anything properly :( probably mainly as I'm tired but it was awful. And so that left me in a foul mood.

And just lots of other things have gone wrong and I took it out on my boyfriend but just pushing him away. So a stoney drive home and I'm still in a foul mood. Really crap day! Anyone else?

Aw that's a bummer. But sounds like Ale was just having a bit of an off-day - it happens to the best of them, and to us too. Next time will be better!

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Don't worry, better today than at the weekend. Maybe he needs a day off? Sorry you're feeling out of sorts though, I hate being in a bad mood! How about an early night and a better day tomorrow? x

Reactions: Kite_Rider
I think it was me being stressey and tired which led to such a rubbish ride, he had the day off a couple of days ago and went for a nice hack yesterday. I'm off to bed now and hoping that it was just a bad day

Horrible isn't it! I got off after 30mins after he did a reasonably nice canter circle and de fluffed him instead, he is very hairy still!

I'm riding again tomorrow night and hacking on thurs. Looking forward to it! Tonight I'm going for a nice long cycle because I don't have to think about that! :D

I had a crappy ride yesterday too, Jess was just ignoring everything I asked, I was riding to take my mind off other things so I think my mood def played into it too, they are sensitive souls

Yes I should learn to clear my mind before I get on, really not fair on him. He was great for my mum on a hack today so that's good!

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com