How much can you do in one day?

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Just a lighthearted thread as I can't sleep.

Today I;

Cycled to give Ale hay, then cycled to my parents house. Had a quick clear out of some things from my old room. Went to the doctors. Went for an X-ray. Walked my boyfriends dog with him. Went and rode and mucked out my share horse. Then went and cleaned all ales legs, clean trax his hooves, pig oiled his legs. Moved all of his fencing so he's now in a drier part of the field. And whilst we did all that we had police searching all of our fields and yard as they are looking for that poor man who is missing locally. Very sad. So on taking ale back to his field he had to pass 7 police vehicles and a large search support vehicle and then 29 officers who were grouped in the field entrance. He was very good with all that but we met a man on crutches who terrified him!! I just hope they find him soon safe and well.

I woke up and did as follows:-

Walked dog then in shower and off to work.
Left work at lunch to rush to yard for farrier visit.
After farrier turned Libby back out and went back to work.
Drove home and picked dog up and went for a walk with a friend to the pub and back.
Went home and spent over an hour on the phone to my boyfriend who was sad as his ten year old house rabbit died last week and he'd had a card from the vets which made him feel sad again
Sleep

I would have run but I've hurt my back

Reactions: MrA
Sorry to hear about your boyfriends rabbit :( and your back, that can't be nice!

Yesterday I:
Got up and power mucked the byre, turned leccy on and opened main gate for the girls, had a minor panic as her nostril was all snotty and she currently has inflamed gums, fed the barn cat and washed her dishes up,
Got changed into normal clothes ran into town half hour drive to collect her antibiotics, stuffed a delicious bacon roll and coffee down in the car park, drove back, made up a feed with molasses to make sure she ate the antibiotics, poo picked the yard, unpacked the shopping, made OH's lunch, hoovered the house from top to bottom,
Phoned my mum and had a long chat,
Ironed a pile of clothes, did five loads of washing and tumble dried it,
Fed the barn cat,
Gave the girls their tea,
Oh and somewhere in between this domestic bliss I did do some "real" work for OH lol
Listed some stuff on ebay, poo picked the big winter field, fashioned some gate ties from baler twine, walked down the lane for the post and checked the fencing. Battled with the squalls (it was going on 60mph late afternoon)
Kept OH supplied with coffee and cake
Tucked up the girls and checked the yard - dished out hayledge etc
Ate chicken curry drank two cans of fosters and fell into bed by ten!

Just a lighthearted thread as I can't sleep.

Today I;

Cycled to give Ale hay, then cycled to my parents house. Had a quick clear out of some things from my old room. Went to the doctors. Went for an X-ray. Walked my boyfriends dog with him. Went and rode and mucked out my share horse. Then went and cleaned all ales legs, clean trax his hooves, pig oiled his legs. Moved all of his fencing so he's now in a drier part of the field. And whilst we did all that we had police searching all of our fields and yard as they are looking for that poor man who is missing locally. Very sad. So on taking ale back to his field he had to pass 7 police vehicles and a large search support vehicle and then 29 officers who were grouped in the field entrance. He was very good with all that but we met a man on crutches who terrified him!! I just hope they find him soon safe and well.

I don't often check the news. Have they found the man? Will it be on the national news if I look? Hope he is found safe anyway. Yes, bet the man on crutches would seem quite scary for Ale!!!

Yesterday I:
Got up and power mucked the byre, turned leccy on and opened main gate for the girls, had a minor panic as her nostril was all snotty and she currently has inflamed gums, fed the barn cat and washed her dishes up,
Got changed into normal clothes ran into town half hour drive to collect her antibiotics, stuffed a delicious bacon roll and coffee down in the car park, drove back, made up a feed with molasses to make sure she ate the antibiotics, poo picked the yard, unpacked the shopping, made OH's lunch, hoovered the house from top to bottom,
Phoned my mum and had a long chat,
Ironed a pile of clothes, did five loads of washing and tumble dried it,
Fed the barn cat,
Gave the girls their tea,
Oh and somewhere in between this domestic bliss I did do some "real" work for OH lol
Listed some stuff on ebay, poo picked the big winter field, fashioned some gate ties from baler twine, walked down the lane for the post and checked the fencing. Battled with the squalls (it was going on 60mph late afternoon)
Kept OH supplied with coffee and cake
Tucked up the girls and checked the yard - dished out hayledge etc
Ate chicken curry drank two cans of fosters and fell into bed by ten!

You win :O

Reactions: Trewsers
I don't often check the news. Have they found the man? Will it be on the national news if I look? Hope he is found safe anyway. Yes, bet the man on crutches would seem quite scary for Ale!!!

Nope they haven't found him yet, they are in work today checking our cctv and car parks.

newrider.com