Horse Pictures from last few years

Shire Monster

Sep 4, 2007
Wirral,
Now I'm really sorry I got no piccys of my part loan yet but I know that it is compulsary to put piccys up on here so I thought I'd show you a couple of the steady neddies I've been having fun with since I started riding again a few years back. Some aren't too good i'm afraid I had to scour through millions to pick these few cos we just can't seem to get a decent pic in the indoor school, must be the lighting, anyways here goes:

BeckyLesson-13may08013.jpg

First up there is the gorgeous becky, she was such a sweet girl, sadly she left the school

hack14april09004.jpg

Now this big beauty is Bea she's at a local hacking centre, so beautiful isn't she

Hack21mar09025.jpg

Luscious Larry, such a handsome chap, sweet and steady

RidingLesson17thJune2008015.jpg

Gemma, she was a typical ginger lady, beautiful and very talented but she could be soooo grumpy ... just look at the tongue, always sticking out it was, she's left the yard now too

lessonbigmurph14apr09063.jpg

Heres a few of the big lad I'm riding at the school now, he's getting on a bit but THE kindest horse you will ever meet, he is such a big angel

murphy31mar09075.jpg

murph7apr09015.jpg

ooh and a little reminder of my last part loan ... the beautiful millie RIP Big Girl
PICT1129-1.jpg

PICT1079.jpg

Millie was stunning.
Her, Bea and Becky are my hubbys faves (like his mare Kiz) but I think Gemma is by far the cutest.

The three dark girls are gorgeous I must agree with your hubby, millie was full shire, bea half shire and becky half clyde, gemma was such a pretty mare, she was in her mid 20's in that pic believe it or not but soooo grumpy. I must say I've never been into greys but murphys temprement and personailty are just perfect, he is such a love and honestly if money wasn't an issue i'd give his owner (he's on working livery at the school) ANY price, though I reckon she wouldn't wanna sell him.
Goes off to see if there are any kiz pics anywhere to drool over :D

Good girl for bowing to pressure and bunging up a picture thread. Looks like you've been very lucky to find some lovely horses since your return to the saddle :cool:

They are all gorgeous. Esp Millie, what a beautiful girl.

I can't help having a silly grin when you say 'she's left the yard now' as i picture said horse walking out 'well thats it i've had enough, i'm out of here' :D:D i bet there are a few souls in riding schools who would love to 'leave the yard':D:D

Sorry seems spending every day with small children and no adults to talk to is affecting my sense of humour, i'm becoming a giggly teenager again (altho body shape not following similar trend:rolleyes:)

So yes beautiful horses, lovely!!

Good girl for bowing to pressure and bunging up a picture thread. Looks like you've been very lucky to find some lovely horses since your return to the saddle :cool:

LOL I would have before but with being a school rider its almost like I'm a fake cos there not mine. Yeah I been really lucky, I've had the chance to ride a quite few beautiful neddies

They are all gorgeous. Esp Millie, what a beautiful girl.

I can't help having a silly grin when you say 'she's left the yard now' as i picture said horse walking out 'well thats it i've had enough, i'm out of here' :D:D i bet there are a few souls in riding schools who would love to 'leave the yard':D:D

Sorry seems spending every day with small children and no adults to talk to is affecting my sense of humour, i'm becoming a giggly teenager again (altho body shape not following similar trend:rolleyes:)

So yes beautiful horses, lovely!!

LOL reading it like that it is funny :D can you imagine em walking into the job centre ... now I'm just taking it one step too far aren't I :D

yeah millie was so beautiful, she was less than half the weight she should have been when she was found, in these pics she'd almost doubled her weight and was beginning to look like a shire again bless her.

Last edited:
Aw thanks fairlady, I just know I'm gonna have great fun with the gorgeous girl.
D'ya know I never noticed just how similiar the horses in the first two pics look, theres a little dark smudge coming in on the right of both of there faces, even the growing out mohawk on em both, sooo similar, can't tell in the pic but the biggest difference is the first one (becky) is about a hand and a half shorter and a bit wider LOL

newrider.com