Hoof Picks

Star the Fell

Jun 14, 2015
how come one day I can have three, the next they have all disappeared?

Is there a hoof pick thief who goes from yard to yard taking them all?

Do they have little legs and run away?

Are they playing hide and seek with me?

Or do they migrate for Winter like swallows?

Think I will be shopping for new ones this weekend

Hoof picks are always going walk about at work, i have one tied to a tub trug, not only does it keep the yard clean as i pick out into them but its stayed there for over a year! All others have disappeared but that one has stayed :D

Last edited:
Hoof picks are always going walk about at work, i have one tied to a tub trug, not only does it keep the yard clean as i pick out into them but its staywd there for over a year! All others have disappeared but that one has stayed :D
Love the idea of picking out into a tub trug..I have never thought to do that . I will be doing that from now on :D

Reactions: mystiquemalaika
Mine is at the field @Bodshi but im lucky its just me there, i dont have walk away hoof picks :p at work however when the kids are home ive known half a dozen hoof picks dissapear in a 2 week period :rolleyes:o_O

Mine is at the field @Bodshi but im lucky its just me there, i dont have walk away hoof picks :p at work however when the kids are home ive known half a dozen hoof picks dissapear in a 2 week period :rolleyes:o_O

Well I get that - sounds like my house. Not hoof picks and not just the kids, OH is probably more guilty than anyone, but I have to hide things like tape measures so that at least one of us knows where they are when needed.

newrider.com