Hi everyone! I'm new here :-)

BuddyGwen

Jan 12, 2017
I live in Ireland and have a 10yr old, 15.1 chestnut mare (Gwen) that came from England 8 weeks ago and a 13yr old Shetland X gelding (Buddy), he's a rescue and a great companion pony. Me and Gwen are just starting out in our partnership together! She's a beautiful, gentle girl but a bit 'looky' so it's slowly, slowly for us as absolutely everything is new to her, even the salty air and the endless sky and landscape. I'm 57 and came back into riding after a break of 40 years!! Exciting times. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome! Makes a change importing horses into Ireland from England - its normally the other way round.....

Reactions: BuddyGwen
You're right GaryB! Couldn't find what I was looking for here and a lot of the horses for sale seemed to have been passed from pillar to post so was dubious. Anyway, time will tell with my mare, eaarly signs are good but still so so much to learn about each other.

Reactions: GaryB
I live in Ireland and have a 10yr old, 15.1 chestnut mare (Gwen) that came from England 8 weeks ago and a 13yr old Shetland X gelding (Buddy), he's a rescue and a great companion pony. Me and Gwen are just starting out in our partnership together! She's a beautiful, gentle girl but a bit 'looky' so it's slowly, slowly for us as absolutely everything is new to her, even the salty air and the endless sky and landscape. I'm 57 and came back into riding after a break of 40 years!! Exciting times. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to NewRider! Best of luck to you and Gwen!;):D

Reactions: BuddyGwen
newrider.com