Dismiss Notice

Hi, we hope you enjoy looking around New Rider. We are a very friendly board so don't feel afraid to ask your questions. Register now, say 'Hello' and join in the conversations.

First Pony Loan Sought

Discussion in 'Horses for Sale and Wanted' started by Sarosy, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Sarosy

Sarosy New Member

So, I'm a 44 year old rider, looking for my first pony! I am looking for a long term loan with a view to potential purchase once I've got my confidence up.

I have the support of a wonderful lady who has many years experience and is currently letting me ride her 14.2hh Highland Pony, but I would love to have my own so that we can hack together.

I am ideally looking for bombproof, novice ride, happy to hack, and not bothered about jumping/showing; just a pony I can love and enjoy! I do need a weight carrier, and am looking at something around 14-15hh ideally.

If you think I have something you are looking for, and you have my perfect pony, I really do look forward to hearing from you! Fingers crossed and thank you for reading! Mandi xx

#1 Sarosy, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. GaryB

GaryB Well-Known Member

Good luck - hope you find something nice!

3. newforest

newforest Why have grain, when you can have yummy grain

Has NL not got anything you can loan. I forget how many there are now but I thought she had 8.

#3 newforest, Apr 26, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
The FREE site for selling smallholdings, farms and rural properties