First gallop of the year

Lissie

Jan 18, 2016
With how wet is has been so far I haven't had chance to go for a proper good gallop.

The area the horses are now is a lot dryer so tonight we went for a hack around fields and I let the breaks off and Charlie flew, he was such a good boy considering he's been there less than a week and we went all to round the fields with only one spook.
IMG-20160505-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20160505-WA0009.jpg

My other horse keeps neighing when I ride but I'm hoping he'll settle down and stop this.

Hope everyone else is enjoying this is lovely weather!

Thanks! It was fun :D he was quite on his toes and looky but I suppose it is totally new and he's not been there long so will feel a bit unsettled. Partner is my camera man :p

He felt like it! He's a cracking little horse so much fun I'm very lucky to own him :D

Reactions: Jessey
great pics! Mine have just stopped calling for each other , we moved here 2 months ago.

The funny thing is he doesn't call for him as he goes only after about 10 minutes,he doesn't seem overly stressed though. He's not box walking etc and will still eat just neighs for his pal. So I'm just going to carry on and hope he gets better as it becomes more routine.

newrider.com