Dismiss Notice

Hi, we hope you enjoy looking around New Rider. We are a very friendly board so don't feel afraid to ask your questions. Register now, say 'Hello' and join in the conversations.

Edinburgh - Black Irish Cob For Part Loan

Discussion in 'Horses for Sale and Wanted' started by Soozy, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Soozy

Soozy Member

I am looking for a part loaner for Seamus. He is a black Irish Cob, 15.1 and 9 years old. He is a gentleman to handle on the ground, very sweet, but cheeky (he likes opening zips)! He needs an experienced but understanding rider because although he is capable of hacking out on his own he tries not to! He schools well and can jump (although I have not ridden him over jumps only lunged him over them). As I've said he will hack anywhere as long as he has company, but potential loaner will need the patience of a saint to get him out on his own. This is something loaner will have to work on. We have great hacking here, access to the Water of Leith and miles of great offroad hacking in the Pentland Hills. I am looking for £100/month for as many set days as you want.

At the moment this is only a short term loan until the middle/end May as I have taken on another horse with view to buy and if I decide to buy then I will need a long term loaner as I cant commit to both but dont want to sell Seamus as he is part of my life. We are on a yard in Currie.

This was taken in the summer, just after I hogged him, looking very smart I think!
    [​IMG]
    Playing in the snow a couple of weeks ago, his hog growing out and very very fluffy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please PM if you are interested.

2. Soozy

Soozy Member

An update on Seamus, he now has a loaner, thanks for everyone's interest.

Soozy

3. Sarahdee08

Sarahdee08 New Member

Im not sure if you still use this account i have just found it ... i used to own seamus i broke him in and owned him from 9month old i would love to talk xx

4. Advert Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. Trewsers

Trewsers Well-Known Member

I don't know if the op still comes on here. He looks a super horse!

6. Sarahdee08

Sarahdee08 New Member

It broke my heart when i had to let him go it was through no fault of his i think of him every day , i only came across this advert by chance this morning xx

7. newforest

newforest Opinion, a view not always based on knowledge.

She hasnt been seen for a year.

8. joellie

joellie Well-Known Member

Maybe if you send her a private message on here it will go through to her email. I know when anyone pm's me on here it goes to my email??? She may still use the same email linked to her account here ;)

9. domane

domane Chatterbox

I have PM'd you, Sarahdee

#8 domane, Mar 27, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
The FREE site for selling smallholdings, farms and rural properties