Christmas lists

I've just thought of something else and my request has been accepted by Santa (aka OH). A new chemical toilet for my wagon.

Hehehe good old porta potties!
I have in depth knowledge of these lol
(Too much time spent living incaravans!!)
Worst one we ever had was a festival one from Winfields - lordy it was awful:confused:
Best ones were the Thetfords.

I would really like some air in my wheelbarrow tyre (oh and a nice shiny posh saddle)

Hehehe good old porta potties!
I have in depth knowledge of these lol
(Too much time spent living incaravans!!)
Worst one we ever had was a festival one from Winfields - lordy it was awful:confused:
Best ones were the Thetfords.
Thanks for the tip! I'll have a look for Thetfords. Always good to have personal recommendations :p

I have NO idea what I want this year. I've pointed my boyfriend in the direction of Joules so he can't go too far wrong!

Oh, I tell a lie. I did send him a link for fleece riding hat ear covers. Rock & roll, I know!

Pete geniunely needs nothing - I've just had to pay for a pair of Cavallo Trek hoof boots & gel pads for him, so that can be his present ...!

I've got the riding hat ear warmers and they are great. I kept getting earache as the wind is quite cold at half 6 in the morning when I ride and these have stopped that! Defo a good present.

I think I'm asking for a leather headcollar with her name engraved on. More long fluffy fleece socks, more hi viz for the pony as I do loads of hacking.

Well technically I'm back already, just with a little detour across the Channel :p I'm starting my training as an ESL teacher in January and will need to get a year or two of teaching practice before I can apply for the sort of jobs I'm interested in so I figured it was best to base myself back in the UK for the meantime.

Has anyone got a go pro? My other half thinks it would be good to watch back when I've been hunting.

Has anyone got a go pro? My other half thinks it would be good to watch back when I've been hunting.
I have a much cheaper camera which I have worn out hunting and I have got some great footage off it. I don't wear it every time though because honestly I find going back through the whole day and trying to work out which bits to clip out tedious and frustrating. The other thing I hate about it is my voice - it's so annoying and of course it's really loud compared to all the other noises because I'm closest to the camera! Sorry, you didn't need to know all that, I think a go pro is a really good idea and I'm sure you'd get some great hunting videos :D

I love my GoPro. My dad bought it for me to take to New Zealand. I was so frustrated when I was volunteering on a beef stud because I had left it at my last hosts' house and it would have been great to get some helmet footage when we were mustering and weaning. I also wanted to wear it when another host took me hunting but come the morning as we were preparing to leave I realised I hadn't charged it up :rolleyes: I did remember to wear it for some beach rides and hacking though. I've also used it out showjumping a few times (with judges' permission of course!). It's nice to watch the videos back because they're so crisp and steady they make me feel like I'm right there doing it again!

Reactions: Lissie
@Bodshi what camera do you have? That's what I thought, like the boring hacking bits in between. Not boring at the time but would be watch back. On the other hand would be good to watch back the jumping.

Yes! I know what you mean, I hate hearing my voice back.

newrider.com