Chloe's halo has fallen off!

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Norty old cob. Just happened to look out of bedroom window and spotted her stood all goat like perched between our fence & neighbours. Then realised she was actually in their field!!! OH came to help - omg she gave him a hard time. Meanwhile Storm
was getting upset because she hadn't worked out how to join her friend - so am about to ice her leg just in case. Chloe is now repenting on the yard until I can work out how she got in there. Another of lifes mysteries. Poor OH said he must be mad wanting another:(:cool: he was jiggered by the time he got her back up the field and onto the yard. Pls send any spare leg vibes (again) for my poor Storm.

Reactions: lauren123
Spare vibes coming by the bucketful Trewsers x
Norty Chloe though, I reckon those cheeky Shetland ponies next door talked her into rebelling and gave her some escape tips, I think it's much worse when you can't figure out how they did it, I mean at least if you knew you could do something to stop it happening again. Hope Storm's leg isn't too bad and hope you find how Chloe made her bid for freedom!

Haha naughty Chloe, its not like she's little and managed to shimmy under a fence surely??? :p Lots of good vibes for storms leg, hopefully its none the worse for wear

Reactions: Trewsers
Ahh poor chloe being made to go back after all her hard efforts to join the shetties. I can just picture her doing a shimmy under the fence, holding her breath to try and make herself squeeze under lol Hopefully Storm will be fine...

Thanks for all the leg vibes. Lol I had to laugh but poor OH was huffing and puffing leading her back up the field - well she was leading him!!lol
Have iced madams leg, touch wood, no harm done. Lol I do think she wanted to join the little 'uns next door!!:D:p
Mind you, they are right at the other end atm, she was snacking en route in the farmers field! Fortunately he's nice and wouldn't have been cross with me!

Last edited:
Mine also love to play escape artist :p sending lots of healing vibes for Storm, how's she doing?

Thanks for asking, she's much the same, I'm not surprised given her age, it's no worse but does seem to be taking an age to come good this time. We keep on applying the ice boots and she's having her magnetic chaps on for a few hours a day, so not a lot else we can do. Even if I can't ride her again, I just hope she is comfortable and have a long happy retirement.

Thanks for asking, she's much the same, I'm not surprised given her age, it's no worse but does seem to be taking an age to come good this time. We keep on applying the ice boots and she's having her magnetic chaps on for a few hours a day, so not a lot else we can do. Even if I can't ride her again, I just hope she is comfortable and have a long happy retirement.

Horses, who'd have them :rolleyes: keep doing what're your doing, often these things come right with a lot of rest, she's lucky to have such caring owners.

Reactions: Trewsers
newrider.com